Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pictures you say?

Ghetto says he wants pictures....

So here are pictures:


This is the place I stayed when I was out of town last month, the backyard is gorgeous.



This is my son at his first show in March, rockin' out at a Portland bar.

Ghetto, there are two pictures, to satisfy your plural photo request in one of the comments you posted recently.  LOL, now answer my messages I sent to you today.

Yes these have nothing to do with Pwnies, but I had to find something to put here on short notice due to the nature of your demands. 

:D

Also, this site will now format for your mobile phones, I found a nifty little setting for it and clicked the button...how's that for efficacy?

4 comments:

  1. yay pictures!

    And ofcourse i will answer you Z goodness. Just not sure yet how to respond =)

    Oh and your son needs a haircut, i see a lot of split ends. (somehow i have the feeling i would enjoy the music he makes though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfff... i keep talking to myself and can't even see what i say after i hit "post comment" =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Ghetto, I've changed the settings just for you!

    ReplyDelete