Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pwny Express!

The signs of Spring abound all around my house.  First, there's the rain.  But then, this is a rain forest climate, so we get that all winter.  I saw a robin alight on my pergola the other day.  The flowers outside my door are blooming.  I have no idea what they are, but they smell wonderful .. little wee flowers that smell as big as lily of the valley.  And the Pieris are about to go nuts as well.  It's a happy day as I look around my garden.



Looks like some of our Pwnies are blooming as well.  Nice levelling in the past week, folks!  Raise one of Dolgan's special brews for these colorful characters ...
  • 200:  Magnumpower
  • 180:  Emanon
  • 160:  Alyxyn
  • 130:  Hell Raiser, PrivatE
  • 120:  Kenya24, Zairinzan, dru
  • And a hearty welcome home!  Killbaba.  Grats on your 120th as well.

1 comment:

  1. Abounding Spring!!!! Forestie rain!!! Nutty Pieris!!! Big smellie wee flowers!!

    ReplyDelete