Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pwny Express!

I was boasting to my brothers about the flower buds on the camellia yesterday because they live in a much more frigid province than mine.  So of course, today's weather included a healthy dump of snow.  *sigh*  I should learn to keep my trap shut sometimes.  But not today.   *grin*  Just no fun in that.

Today Pwnies include someone rather special to the guild, and to me.  And to Eagle Talon too, come to think of it, but I'm sure the list of his fans is much longer than I know.  Today, Dolgan Elfbane, we raise a frosty flagon to you and say "well done, sir, well done."

  • 200:  Dolgan Elfbane
  • 110:  Gruel, Hell Raiser
  • 90:  Jacx
♫♪♪♪♫♪♫
Notes
  • If you haven't changed your passwords in a while, January is a good month to do that.  Not so much for this game, but for others you may be playing.  Just a good habit to get into.
  • For those of you dieting, well, I feel for you, mostly because I'm there with ya!  For those of you not dieting ... I hope you  enjoy this little feast for your eyes.  (I'm dieting.  Expect to see more pictures of food!)

1 comment:

  1. Are those PINK SPARKLIES on those strawberries????!!!! Gotta try some of those!! Congrats guys and 'wheres the ale' to celebrate, Elfbane?

    ReplyDelete