Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pwny Express!

Man, oh man .. it's like Spring reared it's head and now everyone's in motion.  I've got lots of levelling action to tell you about.  So sidle up to a bar stool and line up the Gimlets!

  • 210:  Samantha II, Magumpower (you should totally have a superhero costume to go with that name)
  • 190:  Ellah
  • 170:  Alyxyn the Ebil Goblin
  • 160:  Smee! (okay, okay, Jaxey .. if you must), Morhdd
  • 140:  Akhdar, Hell Raiser, PrivatE
  • 130:  Pepperoni, (queue Batman theme) Na na na na na na na na ... Archman!
♪♫♫♪♪♪♫
Notes

  • A very warm welcome to Red Scout.  Red hails from Wichita and has a shihtzu named Bing.  It's taken him (Red, not Bing) a while to find me again, but I'm happy to be reunited with this happy redhead!
♫♪
  • Alas for Eagle Talon.  We all know he has a fondness for pink sparklies.  As I've been discussing with Ghettoforce, its just not right that all the pink sparklies in the game belong to someone who's not even in our guild.  Tsk Tsk.  Therefore, Momie, you have a standing invitation to join us here at My Lil Pwnies so you can wave that wand in Eagle's face and tease him on a daily basis.  Or even hourly .. your call.  We'd even give you your own barstool .. it's kinda like a pwny stall of your very own.  Let's drink to that, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if you just make names up so you can celebrate their levelbirthday to intimidate us. Well... I got news for you... scum isn't smart enough to be intimidated!

    There!!

    (oh yeah, congratz to all you birthdaypwnies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He bettah not wave that pretty pink sparklie wand in my beak!! He won't have it long if he comes here. I will get Magnum to take it from him for me. Mag would you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ET.

    @ Ghetto. Oh, Im sorry. Do let me know when you reach a milestone and we'll do something special. Maybe hold you down and pinch you or sumfin fun like that!

    ReplyDelete