Friday, April 22, 2011

Pwny Express!

Hmmm .. we need more folks posting here, don't we?  If you've got a hankering for everlasting web fame, simply send me a tell and we'll get you all sorted out for authorship.  o.0  No, not you, Ghetto.  o.~

Dig out the Easter bonnets and finery for the Pwnies who've been levelling ... then pour them a stiff drink, cause they look silly!
  • 200:  Zimmi The Wonderful
  • 170:  Moora, Dorkk
  • 150:  Koshka, BloodShadow
  • 130:  Kenya24

♫♪♪♪♫♫
Notes

Pwnies on Spring Break!  A few of us may be enjoying sunny beaches or sipping too many martinis.   Come on guys .. buff up your levels and let's start talking some real turkey to our opponents.  Ghettoforce for one, is a genuine gobbler. Ha ha, see what I did there, Ghetto?

Eagle Talon has buffed up!

4 comments:

  1. I am quite a specimen aren't I. Howevah!!! Who stole all my feathers!! Blink my eyes for a second and Iola and Zimmi have a new hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it *is* Easter. A girl has to have a fancy new bonnet. Like the sparklies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh come on... you know you want to give me posting rights... You really don't like it to have to accept/reject my ramblings all the time.

    Btw... who has been robbing the stables, and where did all those shiny pwnies go to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I look forward to when I get to approve your comments! ^^

    And we were over helping Izzone get a few more valuable %%%%%% =D

    ReplyDelete