Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pwny Express!

So it's been a few days since I logged in here .. I've been keeping track of everyone's levels, but haven't had a lot of extra energy to post ... I caught a cold / cough while in Vancouver early this week and have been fighting it off with cold medication that mostly makes me want to sleep at all hours of the day .. even the non-drowsy stuff. Nonetheless, I'm here for the time being (read:  while I'm awake) and shaking the noise-makers!

Toss around some confetti and break out the talking parrots .. we've got some celebrating to do!
  • 120:  Strelok
  • 90:  Archman

♫♪♪♪♫♪
Notes
  • Washing your hands often over the next few days while you're handling Christmas merchandise in stores may be a good way to reduce your chance of catching a cold.  This is also the week to put your Christmas cards in the mail.  
  • Here's a great letter opener you might want to use as a gift for your animal loving friends:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah!! Pretend you caught your cold picking up random merchandise in the store. We all know it was from nekkid bungee jumping off Nanaimo Bridge.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1sMIa_eC2Y&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I want a bunbun letter opener too!

    ReplyDelete