Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pwny Express!

Much hilarity in gchat this morning with Keldonhing, Wilcus, Jacx, Smalls, Eagle Talon and myself.  The drool scene was horrible.  Sorry if you had to witness that!  We did however, learn about Eagle's underwear preference.  Thanks for the laughs everyone.

Harr, mateys, we be havin' new crew today ta swab decks and be our cabin boys.  Order up an extra ration of grog,  Smee ...
  • New:  Mystiky (94), Panquera (93)
  • 100:  Wilcus
  • 90:  Veldis

♪♫♪♪♪♫♫
Notes

  • I turned Smalls on to this website the other night after spending two hours with tears of laughter streaming down my face.  He cursed me for doing so because he spent two hours doing the same thing.  This is DamnYouAutoCorrect.com Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Those are funny, but I think we should send them some of our mistypes. At least I hope they are mistypes ...yikes!! Is there a chance they AREN'T!!

    ReplyDelete