Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New guild mates?

Ok, I have been checking around to see if I could get some pictures of our new guild mates.
It turns out that some of them might be related to me 'cause they have feathers!!! Also it is said that we can usually relate to anyone by the 'six separation theory'. Howevah, their lineage must be really 'interesting' cause I have nevah seen birds like this!!
First we have r34lg33k (bettah known as da G33K). He is a bit of a chameleon!! You can hardly see him when you put him among a flock of HOT pink female birdies!! Ask him to see THAT picture.
Then there is magnumpower!!
He looks like his name ....scary!! That is one bird with a bite for sure!!
Last but not least is SamanthaII. A hunter if evah I saw one and I have seen plenty.
S&F bettah watch out 'cause this birddog CAN hunt!! Da Eagle knows from experience.
In da Eagles world everyone has wings and feathers... pink sparkley ones if at all possible!!
Da ninja owl, Iola, and our own Z still won't put on pink sparklies for me. *sniff*
Welcome all our new birdies and I hope we take home all the top worms on guild HOF.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is the reason that we give you sunglasses when you arrive. Not only do you look cool, but you can start to see the world through Eagle's eyes. Otherwise, it's just a scary .. no scratch that .. ODD place to be!

    ReplyDelete