Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pwny Express!

The pain train is rolling and we've only just begun to make stops!  Top 10 again this morning, baby!  Whoo-hoo!

In amongst the revelry, we've got to remember to hand out an "attaboy!" and  rhinestone studded sunshades for these stars ...
  • 140:  Nodok, murth, Cloud
  • 130:  Ranson
♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♪
Notes

  • New raid dungeon is set to go later this day.  Please make sure you click in and potion up :)
♫♪
  • Relationships with non-guildies:  This blog sees traffic from Zombunny, Severed Tongue, Endless,  Water Deep, Adventurers, etc.  Zimmi has been on this server and well .. Eagle and I like to be goofballs with any sort of audience.  When we are attacked by other guilds, I'd prefer to see an anticipatory sort of glee as we wait to take their lunch money.  What I'm really trying to say is .. no derogatory name calling unless the group being called names can also be laughing.   Like so ...
♪♫
  • The Zombunny officers go looking for late night hamburgers ...


2 comments:

  1. Ya mean? Keep it light and fun? Like.. 'Take yourself lightly so you can soar like da Eagle?' Well, I have to take myself lightly cause I have some real Turkeys for uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgers - and Turkeys, I just never got into the whole Turkey Burger thing.

    ReplyDelete