Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We went down the path to Hell and made it back! Dungeon 20 down!

Very good job all! I'm very proud of you, dungeon 20 has come and past us - and now the biggest challenge yet is upcoming 3am Pacific...Zombunny has seen fit to attack us.  We will meet their attack with as much resistance as we can muster!

Thanks Charista, we saw you initiated being the only one that was clicked in when we checked...so you had to be it. 

Oh well, Sai - I still consider us to be allies but I can't get any mail off to you since your box is full. 
No matter Sai, we'll still be nice for now, I don't see any reason to be otherwise.

Again, Pwnies - you're all great - we're doing great and destined for a lot of fun coming up!  Keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

  1. Whew!!! I am glad we are back! Don't want to go down that path evah again!!

    ReplyDelete