Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pwny Express!

Wow .. it's been a little over a week since my last post and we've got a whole batch of changes, not the least of which is this month's girly theme.  Love her or hate her, you have to admit Gaga has style.  (Some of which should be left at home, no doubt)  At any rate, enjoy the pink, Zimmi .. I've done this out of love for you.

By the way, I'm trying something new with fonts, so if you see anything that looks really, really off-kilter, please let me know and I'll go back to using those same 5 boring old fonts.

So, I see you, Pepperoni, and your fast five levels over the last ten days.  Well done!  And there are a slew of other folks who've ground out four levels.  Huzzah!!  Here's our list of cool  ... sunglasses-at-twilight cool  ... stars to begin the month ...
  • 180:  Keldonhing
  • 130:  PhoenixRise
  • 120:  Mordath, Demora
  • 110:  Archman, Pepperoni, Luiself, Ram987
  • 100:  Veldis
  • 90:  Atcher
  • 80:  Rubberduck
♪♫♪♪♪♫♫
Notes

  • You'll all have received the mail from Zimmi asking about a merger prospect.  Please take the time to get back to her.  Mergers and changes often make the difference with success in this game.  We've slid from our comfy Top 10 spot because other guilds are making changes around us and becoming stronger.  I'm of the opinion that this is something to consider.  
 ♫♪
  • So tell me .. what are you doing for Valentine's Day?  Anything special, up to and including dropping worms in the nest of your heart's desire?  I know, I know .. sounds icky, but Eagle Talon can probably make that seem romantic.  Here's a wee look at romance, ninja style ...

3 comments:

  1. Leave it to Iola to discourage a guy!!! She is soooo independent!! Poor guy...I bet he nevah gets worms dropped in his nest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to wonder where you were. Out catching early worms, no doubt. Lots of ladies to look after on Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagles aren't very romantic. Our romances are always up in the air and fly by night!!

    ReplyDelete