Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whew .. back on track

Okay, through much frantic messaging and acting as go-between, I've managed to help Zimmi and Magnumpower move the merger forward again.

Zimmi is not seriously ill folks .. she had a minor abdominal operation a few weeks ago that is taking its sweet time to mend, and causing extra exhaustion while she's also trying to deal with an insecure and micromanaging supervisor at her workplace.  She'll be back shortly ... the same sweet Zizi that we know and adore.

Many new Pwny faces should be showing up today .. I sent out invitations before heading off to bed.  WAIT.  No, no, not like that.  Dirty minds!  Tsk tsk.  Dolgan .. I'm looking at you, dwarf.

To all our new Pwnies .. you are very warmly welcome.  We hope you enjoy your stay here as well as our website and the antics of Eagle Talon.  Who will probably have antics regardless, he's Texan and just can't help himself!

If you have any questions at all, please send me a mail.

Io

3 comments:

  1. I think I might have competition in da G33k for antics! Get him to show you his picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a question about this post, but dare I ask? How big IS your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's big, its sooo comfy ... pillow top. Much better than a pokey old nest.

    ReplyDelete