Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Pwnies!!

Well, it is Thanksgiving time!! Today we are going to list some people that we are thankful for and why. It will be both guildies and friendly adversaries!! So I will get right to it.

Zimmi is thankful for Ghettoforce because he is funny, interesting, nice and full of laughs!! I am not sure if 'full of laughs' means he laughs a lot, overflows with laughs, is always busting out laughing or provides tons of laughs but we know at least that he is definately full and it isn't what us Texans are full of!!  

Also, from Iola,  Allc0re and TORTORO are warm, funny and give giggles. Not gonna touch the 'gives giggles comment' howevah it does make one wonder!! Leassa is a good opponent and makes well thought out posts on the forums.

Rubberduck is thankful for the founder of DVD. Aren't we all!!

Udjos could not think of a single adversary to be thankful for but he thinks Zimmi is pretty awesome as our leader and that Iola is a great member who is active, talks a lot and makes us all smile. He said, "da Eagle for the same reasons." I think he just didn't want me to feel bad about being left out cause everyone knows I don't talk a lot. ;P

Da Eagle wants to add two adversaries as well. Darstard for just being nice about killing me all the time!! r34lg33k for the same reason. I kept hitting him a lot (losing of course) and he told me that he had to admire my tenacity!! He also gave me good advice and might join us briefly to help us get a guild dungeon or two!! Isn't that awesome? As far as guildies I admire...there are too many to mention howevah I will mention some. Da Elfbane for the generous supply of Dwarvan Brown Ale!! Woot!! Zimmi for being so faithful, true and generous to all us pwnies. I truly admire her ethics!! She is fun and a real hoot to be around!! 


Iola for so much time she puts into us Pwnies on the blog and others stuffs. She is a witty lil gal (or is that gal owl?) and I am gonna say she is also a 'hoot'. I just realized that she is such a 'night owl' and it may have something to do with her 'hootiness'. In fact, I am beginning to think since she has recently been exposed as being in the owl family we might just be related. As you all know I have a few uncles who are owls too.

Wish more would have sent in who they were thankful for, but this is about
it. Hope I didn't miss anyone. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Pwnies!!

10 comments:

  1. Is that owl lifting his leg? Cause that seems appropriate somehow for one of your 'uncles!'

    Thank you Eagle .. you mean a lot to me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! I got an honorable mention!
    Greetz from the Heart Warriors! Don't forget to baste your turkeys and clean your gizzards this holiday and if you're really lucky the ghost of the Plymouth Turkey will visit your table and sing (I made that last part up).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl is you, M'lady Iola, and I am too much of a gentleman to say what he is doing...just saying it rhymes with 'hooting'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allc0re .. are you sure you're not one of Eagle Talon's 'uncles'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Eagle .. well, just as long as we're not talking about 'hooters' ... I guess I can be an owl.

    Just play along folks; ET does this alternate reality thing ... his meds may kick in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, I thought flamingo's lifted one leg and stood on the other, ever graceful in stance... would it be possible? could it be?... nah.

    Thanks to everyone who makes this great fun! Without you guys, well, it'd just be a bunch of clicking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankfull someone like Zimmi is thankfull for me.

    And i see you guys discovered ninja owl. Which is good. Soon ninja owl will rule the world. Better be on his side, when that day comes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nevah knew, Iola was a ninja too!!! She nevah seems to quit amazing me.
    Guess I better behave now to I will have her black belt around my scrawny eagle neck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *tosses paper shuriken at Eagle* Black belt? What black belt? How do you know about my black belt? *jumps up bamboo stand, bounces across to rooftop and disappears into the night like smoke on the breeze*

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.papercrafty.com/2005/how-to-make-an-origami-ninja-star

    Oh, and visit that place to learn how to make Origimi ninja stars.

    ReplyDelete