Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pwny Express!

Holy level ups, Batman!  You guys were pretty motivated yesterday.   It was my pom-poms, right?  Must have been the pom-poms :D  I'll get them out again today if it really helps you out.  As a matter of fact, I'll provide a whole batch of pom-poms!  Hoist these folks to your shoulders and get them a frothy round from Dolgan's taps!
  • 150:  Cthulhu
  • 140:  Jaxey, Moora
  • 90:  Wilcus
  • 80:  cyberx60
♫♪♪♪♫♪♪♫
Notes

  • Dark3lf, I saw that ... mad levelling skills, yo.
 ♫♪
  • Good work against Hunters of Retribution, team.  It was a very close battle!
♪♫
  • Absurdistan will go down this evening if we all log in :D
♫♪
  • I've discovered that Rubberduck is off the computer .. doctor's orders.  He has a pinched nerve.  He's hoping for a speedy recovery and to being able to regale us with wild tales.   Send him a get well soon mail .. I'm sure he'll love that!
Here are your promised cheerleaders .. these are the  Calgary Stampeders Outriders.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment