Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Peeps and that last raid

A big Pwnie welcome goes out to our newest daring duo, Gorc and Dark3lf!  We're glad to have you on the wagon train there pardners!  Yee Ha....Yea, that's it, Yeee Ha!!




Second order of business  - our last raid went very well until we hit the last guy, he was down to about 1/3 and I think we can comfortably take this down if we have full participation.  Please see my mail to all of you regarding time for the start tomorrow.  If we get over 90% participation we should have that one down!

3 comments:

  1. Da Eagle is rubbin' off on you and Iola. You guys sound like you come from West Texas fer shure. It is hard to resist our Texican twang once you have been exposed and as fur as I know...there is no cure. You are both 'howdying' and 'ye hawin' all ovah da place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ... I lived in Calgary for many years .. it's not a Texan thang .. it's Cowboy culture. Now, if ya hear me break out into rootin' and tootin, THEN we have a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may root a bit...but my tooting is a very personal thing to mention. humph

    ReplyDelete