Monday, November 29, 2010

Two 3D animations about Poland

Hi all :)
Here is your clannie from Poland ;) This post won't be related to Shakes & Fidget. I would like to share with you 2 great CG animations about Poland. Thought you might be interested coz I was talking lately with some of you about Poland. I know there are many stereotypes about Polish people in USA.

Both animations are made by Oscar nominee - Tomek Baginski

The first one got some facts about Poland and simple but nice animation:

And 2nd one shows some quick shots from our history, it is great visual experience:

I am great fan of telling stories with animation, Those two are really great job.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, they are both splendid, but one correction is needed - ANIMATED GUIDE TO POLISH SUCCESS was directed by Rafal Wojtunik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing!! Well deserved nominations, in my opinion. I love the educational aspect of them as well. I'm going to rewatch them larger.

    Thanks for the post, Kal. And no need to worry about posting on topic material ... go ahead and do whatever you feel like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts!! There are also stereotypes about Texans and some eagles. We are so misunderstood!!

    ReplyDelete