Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pwny Express!

You know, despite the facat that I drug my sorry butt outta bed at the eye-watering time of 8:00 in the AM! ... I'm still running behind today.   So without much further ado ... let's hoist a glass to today's stars of My Li'l Pwnies!
  • 150:  Keldonhing
  • 110:  181149
  • 100:  Akhdar
  • 50:  Kalais
♫♪♫♫♪♪
Notes
  • Wow!  # 7 Ranking .. way to go team.   Let's continue to motor on up the ladder. Check in occasionally throughout the day .. Zimmi is suggesting once every 9 hours so you don't miss a bit of that ring-a-ding-dandy action!
♪♫
  • We're still searching for some more folks ... Eagle, Zimmi and I spoke about a few ways we might be able to fill our roster, so we're hopeful that we'll get some new folks soon.  You can see our latest ad on the forums here.
 ♫♪
  • And here's a wee something I found from our college days together .. Dolgan Elfbane revealed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...how drunk do you get doin' it that way?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Z, how drunk? You can see it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89umkQx-EEA

    Try drink vodka that way haha :D

    Anyway, I just cleared another dugneon, i am 51 now, and received another epic item. I am increadibly lucky on this server o.O Look at my char, only 2 items are not epic lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .. grats Kal. I'm so happy things are working out for you on this server. We sure like having you here!

    ReplyDelete