Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pwny Express!

I'll be posting one of these whenever someone hits a milestone level in My Li'l Pwnies, meaning their level ends in a 0.   Since I only started tracking yesterday, I don't have data for when people hit their new level - except Moora - so I'll include you all.   :D

  • 130: Moora
  • 60:  udjos, cyberx60
  • 50:  Nicholas248, Hell and me8

♫♪♫♪♪♫♫
Notes

  • With more activity expected due to our attempts to stay within the Top 10, we're asking that you check in a couple of times during the day -- where possible -- to keep on top of the new wars.  The outcome of some wars is being decided by a single blow to or from  Eagle Talon.  Let's back up our favorite feathered friend and give him a bit more breathing room. 
♪♫
  • Over on the right hand side you'll see links to "Cool Places."  Right now, they list two of my favorite online comics.  If you have some links you'd like to see added, shoot me an ingame mail, or simply reply to this post. Click on the "retorts" link to do that.  If you don't see your response right away, don't worry.  Zimmi or I must okay comments before they are published. That's not so we can edit them .. it's so that spammers don't get online here and flood our boards with stuff we don't want .. like ads for pharmaceuticals and other even less desirable stuff for kids.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats folks (except Moora - he's a meanie)

    Jaxey

    ReplyDelete