Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pwny Express!

Pooh would have aptly named this a 'blustery' day on the island ... I've spent time down by the seawall and now I simply want to curl up with a blanket, my cat, a book, a cup of tea ... and possibly have a good long nap after the tea is gone.

Or .. I could go for another beer.  Dolgan, can you pour us up some nice Irish brew?  We'll hoist our glasses high for ...
  • 70:  Archman
  • 40:  Kalais
♫♪♪♪♫♫
Notes
  • Better watch out Chucker ... Kalais is eyeing your spot on the ladder, thinking he soon won't be lowest level in the guild ... give him a good run for his money!
♪♫
  • Mid-terms!  If you, like Ravenna, are bogged down with studying .. we wish you all the very best!  Just let Zimmi or me know you're studying for finals so I don't harrass you about levelling.  I'm here to cheerlead you on, not give you added stress!
♫♪
  • Over on the right hand side, you'll note a new number for  Dojo Visitors.  I'd like to see that number climb upward as our blog becomes more popular.   Stop by often!  :D


    1 comment:

    1. Now thats funny. But wizards aren't so tuff without their lil sticks!!

      ReplyDelete