Monday, October 25, 2010

Pwny Express!

Oh, I missed a day!  Bad Iola!  I was out drinking beer with Eagle and then we went for a pedicure .. you know how fussy he is about those talons of his.  Anyway, we ended up a tattoo parlor and well ... we made a pact not to tell that story!

So, ahem ... we have double celebrations today!
  • 170:  Dolgan Elfbane
  • 90:  Laguna
  • 60:  Chaochao, Hell and me8
♫♪♪♫♫♫♪
Notes
  • A warm welcome to Keldonhing who I'm sure you'll all see chatting up a storm. o.~
♪♫
  • Today, the Pwnies collectively are level 91.  Keldonhing averaged us up three levels.  :D
♫♪
  • In the last 24 days, we've had some folks make impressive level gains and they deserve an "attaboy" .. or "attagirl" ... or "attabirdie"
    • 31:  Kalais
    • 13:  venkman
    • 11:  Iola
    • 10:  Eagle Talon, cyberx60, Pepperoni, Hell and me8

Some more of Eagle Talon's 'uncles'?

3 comments:

  1. Dolgan ... congrats .. that's a pretty huge number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one in the corner is a cousin. He was Uncle Foghorns offspring. We call him Bikehorn.
    I can't tell where you had your tattoo put?? That is hardly fair!! Mine shows.
    I will tell you this...it WASn't a cheesecake tattoo she had embrossed, more like a beefcake one.

    ReplyDelete