Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pwny Express!

After yesterday's little football outing and today's foggy skies, I thought we'd stay indoors, do a bit of training on the mats and then take in some good old-fashioned goulash and a hearty pint o ale to celebrate.  We've got yet another pwny trying to leap over fences and that's a reason to celebrate!
  • 80:  Luiself
 ♪♫♫♫♪♪♫
Notes
  • I'd like to welcome Rubberduck to the official Peanut Gallery .. you can find his comments on various posts throughout the site ... I'm thinking about a re-design for November, so perhaps I'll find a way to better follow commentary on posts.  
♪♫
  • I'm trying to talk Venkman into doing a video series for the website on beers around the world.  If you'd like to see that as well ... please drop him a mail and try to coerce him.  Better yet, if you have pictures with him and a small animal ... blackmail him.
♫♪
  • If you have any other ideas for posts to our website ... please give me a shout and we can get something set up.  Right now, we have
    • Iola ... Pwny Express (cheerleading) (mostly daily)
    • Eagle Talon ... A Bird's Eye View (Texas Tall Tales) (occasionally)
    • Zimmi ... Pwny Talk (news from the Boss) (occasionally)
    • Venkman ... Proposed video series on beer (occasional)
    • Jaxey ... War Zwn (braggery and badassery) (occasionally)
    • Kalais ... Figures, facts and interesting tidbits (occasionally)

    Here are two other ideas off the top of my head:  Daily humourous picture or video from the net; biographies of the Pwnies.  If someone wanted to step up, Zimmi and I would both get behind the idea.

    The thing is, even entertaining and witty as they are, I'd like to see more than just my posts every day.  That doesn't mean I want a daily contribution from someone, but given enough 'occasionals', it would be nice to see different authors sprinkled in between my posts.  Come help me spice up this place!

This is how I imagine Chaochao.
Cute as a button, cuddly as all get out
... and dangerous.  Note the teeth.

1 comment: