Saturday, October 9, 2010

Raid and War Captains

We now have a few folks to manage our raids and wars.  Please defer to the following guildmates to initiate our battles from now on:

  • Smalls
  • Moora
  • Jaxey

They will be managing the fights so others shouldn't be clicking to start wars or raids without their express approval first, preferably if you have input, send it to them and have them still be the ones to start the wars.

  • Iola and Eagle may also start wars if no one else is on and we are free to initiate.

Congrats to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of you. ^^ All hail our Stampede organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I requested that they add a confirmation button after clicking the RAID icon. I think all three of our guild raids have been initiated by accident (me, Braga and Majjy) lol.

    Plus they are uber expensive. I think this last one cost over 400,000g. Next person that initiates, take difference between gold before and after raid - see how much it costs. (Yes, I'm a CPA, I get into numbers.)

    Jaxey the Smee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that and commented on the forums under your post. I thought it was a decent request. This last one cost 525,000.

    There's a list on the forums.
    We've spend 1.1M on guild dungeons.

    ReplyDelete