Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pwny Express!

If I appear a bit brain dead today .. blame it on an all-nighter gaming and the fact that it's Halloween ... I'm not only allowed to be braindead .. I'm encouraged to be so!  Zombies!  Braaaaaains!

Before I lose my mind completely though, we should mark those people who are helping melt faces in a spectacular way ...

  • 170: Iola (totally not above self-congrats)
  • 80: Zairinzan
  • 3 levels yesterday: 181149
  • 5M gold contributed: Zimmi
    ♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪
    Notes

    • Zimmi has enterted into negotiations with another guild to take some of their extra players (O.o I know .. who has those???)  This may or may not pan out (so we're not releasing details at this time), yet you should be aware that you may soon have a few more guildmates. : )
    ♪♫
    • I'll be setting up an ad on the forums on Monday or Tuesday that will invite people to come to our guild .. and bring their friends with them.  We currently have enough open slots to take on a good selection of people.
    ♫♪
    • If both of these plans work out, then we'll have a lot of new faces here.  It's a big if, I know.  
    ♪♫
    • Take stock of what you're doing for activity.  I've been here a month.  I've seen some folks not level once.  I've seen them only level once.  And yet, I see the same folks in raids and guild wars.  The support there is very appreciated ... yet ... 

      ... if you're participating in wars and not levelling ... are you really playing the game?  Do you think 'playing' is logging in and clicking a button each day?  I'd like to say that you are, but the sad truth is ...  you're not 'playing'. 

      Playing is advancement through game content, including, but not limited to
      • levelling your character through tavern quests and personal dungeons,
      • working at and raising your stats,
      • deciding on proper gear and stat levels,
      • attempting personal dungeons,
      • participation in guild dungeons and guild wars, and
      • contribution to guild coffers of gold you've earned in your endeavors.
      If you're not doing all of these things, you aren't actively playing.

      Zimmi's recruiting post on the forums states "People who are inactive for more than a week without communicating a reason will be removed but will also be welcomed back when they return provided they will be active members." 

      Now, Zimmi is a very good-hearted, good-natured and loyal person.  She hasn't enforced these rules.  Yet.  If both of the plans noted above bring in a number of people, she may be forced to remove people who are inactive. She and I know who you are.  You know who you are.  You might want to get a move on if you'd like to save your guild spot.    There's a scary Halloween thought for you.


    Noooo!!!  Not the hot tea bath ... Aighhhhhh!

    4 comments:

    1. hmmmm bwnnies for sweeting?? IMHO, They have a wild taste as far as my 'bird of prey' experience goes!! Did I say humble?? Where's my button!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. w00t, i see new dark skin, nice

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks! I'm hoping to do a new one each month :D

      ReplyDelete