Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pwny Express!

Today, Dolgan Elfbane has done us proud.  First up, a shot of the taps he's installed below the dojo training hall .. our very own tavern!


Expect to see/hear more about this in coming days.  For now, rest assured that we can celebrate our friends in style!  Today, we raise a flagon or two for ..
  • 90:  venkman
  • 80:  Smalls
  • 40:  Chucker
  • New Arrival:  Kalais
♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪
Notes

  • A Pwny welcome to Kalais, who brings his mad levelling skills (3 just yesterday) from his native Poland.  You might be wondering why, when our advertising says level 80 minimum for guild membership, Kalais was welcomed. Well, for every rule, there's a good reason for breaking it.  This time, its because Kalais brings with him a wealth of information related to this game.  I'll be posting links as soon as I get some housework done and can play around with my PsP program.  In short, however, Kalais has developed some useful tools for evaluating things like weapons.  I've already benefitted from his links.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thx :)
    I havent noticed this post. I introduced myself in post above ;)

    Hi all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post, cause you can get snockered while you read!! I need to get that weapon evaluation tool!! My birdie brain tool isn't doing a good job of it.

    ReplyDelete