Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pwny Express!

Let's see .. how shall we celebrate today?  A picnic in the park?  That sounds good .. we can have Zimmi fry up some chicken, Eagle Talon will bring devilled eggs, Chluthu can bring the calamari, Smalls will get pickles and cheese, Moora has buns (wowza!), Jaxey can bring his accordian .. and Dolgan can roll a keg over!  We'll snack, play games and naturally ... drink beer!
  • 60:  nonames
♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♫
Notes
  • The many Blizzard fans in guild will be chatting about game stuff later on, I imagine, with the release of Cataclysm infrastructure.  I know Kalais was looking forward to new  Diablo dungeon sets as well. 
 ♪♫
  • I stumbled upon this website earlier today and almost snorted my tea through my nose.  It's called My First Dictionary, but let me warn you .. it is NOT for children.

2 comments:

  1. That website is just weird and other stuff too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amusing...word for today is Pact. LOL oh my!

    ReplyDelete