Friday, October 8, 2010

Pwny Express!

So here I am ... casually wandering into the day when, wham, I get three posts from Smee!  Who's very excited about guild dungeons and /w.   I have to agree with him .. guild dungeons, go!!  I am pleasantly surprised by the /w being added to the game .. it will give you a whole new dimension of chatting with people who are actually online!!  And you know me .. I do so love to chat.  And drink beer. And celebrate. So let's get started with the beer celebratin' already!
  • 120:  Glechen
  • 20:  Kalais
  • New Pwny:  Archman (63)

♪♪♫♪♫♫♫♪
Notes

  • Archman, as the new pwny on the block, you have to learn tricks.  This week, it will be cleaning blood off the mats in the dojo and sweeping up the sawdust in the tavern downstairs.  Welcome aboard! 
  • Guild Dungeons ... looking forward to the very first one.  Booyah!
  • /w ... have been part of World of Warcraft since, like, forever.  This game, for me, has always lacked a sense of immediacy in trying to have chats with people.  I'm pretty pumped about this!
 
Eagle Talon:  Guild dungeons???  NO WAI!!

    4 comments:

    1. Tole ya Zhiva fried my feathers this morning in guild wars!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Let's PWN our first guild raid! To arms PWNIES, er, to legs!!!

      Jaxey "the Smee"

      ReplyDelete
    3. Gah! I just started reading these now and noticed the red horse on the top. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not an old team symbol for the calgary stampeders? *spits on floor*

      ReplyDelete
    4. LOL .. you win! I'm from Calgary .. and yes, it's a terrific symbol to err ... borrow. yea, that's it ..borrow .. i have 'em in all colors.

      ReplyDelete