Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pwny Express!

Guildhall was a mess this morning after our inaugural sailing of the good dwarven ship "Tavern Taps" and subsequent tasting of the standing cup.  I found empty glasses under beds ( some of you need to straighten your rooms before Zimmi finds them like that), socks in the refrigerator (not gonna ask what kind of game that was) but what woke me to the bleary light of forenoon was the guild mascot out in the treefort.  Treefort?  Seriously .. how do you get a miniature pony into a treefort?  I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest there was a set of stainless steel talons involved.  Kalais .. you're the new guy here .. you're on cleanup duty.  *hands over broom and mop*

Once Kalais has this place all ship shape again, we can head downstairs for a lunch of fairycakes, truffles and ambrosia.  And of course, we'll want to toast our levelling friends ...
  • 140:  Cthulhu
  • 130:  Jaxey (Smee!)
 ♪♫♪♪♪♫♫
 Notes

  • Be careful out there.  Take some badassery with you to the arena:

3 comments:

  1. He is soooo cute. Reminds me of a cousin of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :)
    Hi all, yup I am the new guy here :) I am mainly playing S&F on Polish servers. I have planned only to log in few times to US servers, but it seems very nice here and I prolly stay here for long time with you :)

    But I am to lazy to make a clean job ;)
    Waiting for someone who would like to clean my apartment ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalais, are you hinting? Iola will do it!! Here take her..she cleans good.

    ReplyDelete