Friday, October 22, 2010

Pwny Express!

Fridays are my favorite day of the week ... so much anticipation for the weekend .. get togethers with friends and celebrations .. all of which we're going to do ...
  • 90:  Gruel
  • 79:  Cyberx60
Well done, both of you!

♪♪♫♪♪♪♫♪♪
Notes
  • To defeat the dungeons we're at now, we need you to check in, then click in.  The lack of a few of you ... 16 to be exact ... caused the loss of our last guild dungeon and over 1M gold.  So please .. check in a couple of times a day ... at least six hours apart .. to see if there is anything new that needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I do love ICHC! They have such clever people (the world) making cute little quips for 'teh kittehs'. I'll have to find my favs I saved at work to share (if they're still on my computer). :D

    ReplyDelete