Thursday, October 14, 2010

Your "photos" and Diablo 3

Hi all!

I am posting for Polish players screenies from our Guild Dungeon Raids. I thought you might be intrested in it. Maybe there is "photo" of you there ;)


Follow this link and scroll down the page :) Kalais Diablo Forums

As for Diablo 3, yeah, I was waiting for new item set. Blizzard is releasing every Tuesday and Thursday new screenshot of class item set. This time they were late for 2 days. So far there are 4 screenies, today should be posted 5th.


I don't know how about you, but I can't wait for Diablo 3. It will be best game ever (I hope) ;) If you haven't seen info about it ( o.O ) go check Official Diablo 3 website.

3 comments:

  1. ooo .. I really like the look of that, Kalais! Is that your character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it will be my character ;) Diablo 3 is not yet out ;( They making this game like 4-5? years now. It will be out 2011 I hope. Can't wait for it ;)

    This char is a mage, and I will be mage for sure, like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it has been in the works for a very long time but it will be fabulous when it is finally out. I'm excited - one of my co-workers picked up an Alienware pc and will have a great time playing on that, my new laptop will run it without any issues at high level, too.

    Yay for Diablo3!!

    ReplyDelete